Thursday, January 17, 2013

The best four years



   
    The last four years as a parent has been quite an adventure! God is the giver of good gifts, and James and I have been given many.
   When Eden came into existence, she burst into our lives like sun through the rain clouds. I am amazed every week that we were given the responsibility to raise such a brilliantly bold and perfectly caring soul.
I remember my mom telling be while I was still pregnant with Eden, about a dream she had. In it I was holding Eden and she had a head of golden curls, that seemed to glow. Of course when Eden was born she had, almost not there, mousy brown hair. But time proved my moms dream prophetic, because eden does in fact radiate with life and her blonde curls are a point of interest every where we go.
She makes each day not always easy but certainly interesting! James and I are honored to be her parents, and look forward to what new adventures she will be taking us on in the next year (and probably for the rest of our lives).

Happy Birthday Eden!




No comments: