Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Its fun photo time again!

Ah spring is finally here i hope it last awhile!
"mom pick meeee uuup!!"
I love this picture of D, he looks so bored and so drooly.
Oscar!
Kyuzo...?
Still not sure what color to call her eyes. maybe gray/green.

Not quite done with her passy days, but they are numbered.
I get this look all the time when things arent progressing they way she thought they should.
*gasp*
James in my face with the camera.
Happy boy! and yes please give him lots of kisses he likes them.
Deacon is a night owl like his mom, 10pm is usually the earliest he gets to bed for the night. However i don't begrudge the quiet moments i get with him in the evenings. He is all smiles and kisses for me usually. And lately he likes to show off for his mommy how strong he is! He gets so proud of himself . Anyway i hope you enjoyed the little glimpse of life in the mccomb /clonts home.

1 comment:

Caimbrin said...

I wish I could kiss those babies! and you too :)