Saturday, April 16, 2011

The dog Days....





Sometimes it is so easy to become overwhelmed by the frustrations of the day. It is equally distracting to become so focused on the phrase " One day I will...". The sweet Lord has been guiding me through internal struggles lately, and i have learned so much. Mostly i continue to learn how much i need to learn. But one thing he has been speaking to me about is, and no matter how cliche, living my here and now with all the life i have. I have spent so much of my time always daydreaming about when my life would look a certain way. Well i'm folding that hand. I have been burdened to just fully soak up the small precious moments that He relishes on me regularly. These pictures are an example: Two boys whom i have lots of proud joy in. Both slobbery. And both really like a belly rub and kiss on the nose from me. I am so thankful i have had these moments to just sit an live. breathing hearing seeing feeling and simply being.

No comments: